Monday, August 8, 2011

Night Sweats are driving me nuts.....HELP?

Hi I know that I have dealt with alot lately and I am trying to get my self well. But for the past 2 months I have been dealing with night sweats. They are really annoying and disruptive. I am getting checked out for a UTI tomorrow and will ask again. When this first started happening I went in and they did a chem panel and cbc and thyroid blood work because I had other symptoms like fatigue and headaches.....its all normal. I was on the pill for a while and got off this is when I noticed it. My period is late and its always never predictable, and I just turned 30. Could this be hormonal or early menopause? When this happens its usually around 1-3 am and I get up and take a cold wet towel and then after about 15 mins or so I'm cold again. I dont see to be running a fever. Like I said I think I have a UTI, but those symptoms have just started. I'm not on any meds that could cause this, I'm not pregnant, and I dont have hiv either. The night sweats have been for 2 months now. I'm stumped. Most of all this is really annoying. If nothing is wrong tomorrow do you think its time for me to call my Gyn?

No comments:

Post a Comment