Monday, August 15, 2011

I think he likes me and I want to tell him that I like him?

There's a guy at school that I really like. I think he likes me too, but I'm not sure. I had my friends ask him out for me and he said that we were sort of friends but not like that. Im surprised he even said that because we weren't really friends at the time. He was blushing like crazy and he was all alone, so my friends say. Before he would always do stupid stuff in cl and not care, but now he will do something completely stupid and get really embarred when he sees that I was watching him. He always talks to me 1st and acts really interested in what I have to say. I sit next to him in band and he will just ramble or act stupid just to get my attention sometimes. My school was having a golf tournament and he acted like he wanted to be on a team with me. Whenever I have to leave band early or if I'm late he'll ask where I was. He's started showing up where I am every once in a while. I was at a banquet for mine and his brothers with my friend and whenever he ped me he would say "sup" He started being super nice to me and my friends. Before he hardly talked to us at all. He'll come up to me in the hallway or at my locker just to try and talk to me about random things. When I was walking out from a band concert, I ped his car and he leaned out the window and tried to get my attention and tell me bye. among other things. He never acted like that b4. I was going to tell him on the last day of school that I lied him, but I didn't see him. I see him every once in a while at the high school cause his sis and my bro are there for marching band in the summer, but I haven't seen him yet. I know he doesn't have a myspace or facebook, but im friends with his bff on facebook. I asked his friend if he had a facebook just to see what he would say, but he never gets on. I really want to tell him I like him but I don't know how!!!!! Does he even like me????

No comments:

Post a Comment