Monday, August 15, 2011

Hmmmm.... Could He Have His Guard Up Just a lil too High??

ok dis guy & i fell out. His frat brother asked me & some friends to come out a drink magaritas w/ them. i didnt go. later that night he (the guy i fell out with) txt me asking y i didnt go. a wk l8er i txt him y he cared if i was there. he pretended not 2 knw who i was, while being defensive saying that oh i was just being nice&i deleted ur # its like u dnt even exist to me n e more,blah blah. so i was being a lil firm (i'm a law student), asking if he didnt know who i was y wud he b entertaining my txt msgs. he started being rude saying that you're da only a-h*** that starts off their txts with "i was thinking.." i each time i replied through txt i was laughing extra hard each time. I ended it by telling him that i care about him no matter if he thinks i exist or not. he apologized for being rude. I find this interesting especially since i still havent told him who i was. do u think he was being defensive just 2 hide his feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment