Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You know the type of person who absolutely wants to be friend with you coz ...?

you like the same type of music and are of the same astro sign? yes well i thought me and this guy are the same cause we have this 2 in common, but i realized im far from being like him. he's always depressed and writing philosophical **** while im pretty down to earth and straight forward. he's been msging me everytime and tagging pictures he drew of me etc... i find it too much. he's a good person but there's something which repels me from him... i dont know if its his shitty status that he is writing or its him... we dont live in the same town, thank god! he has friends to talk to but he prefers me coz he knows i'll understand him. he's always commenting on my status on face, and gets depressed through his status... i dont know what the **** is wrong... im a pretty positive person, i dont see anything wrong but he thinks he's different. this is pathetic right?

No comments:

Post a Comment