Thursday, August 11, 2011

Uh Huh...I have spoken?

In his weekly radio address President Bush said, "This week, Congress ped a bipartisan rescue package to address the instability in America's financial system(and to help us in fleecing the American Public before I/We leave office....more than we have).This was a difficult vote for many members of the House and Senate(because they'll be without jobs,or me to keep them in one after I/We leave),but voting for it was the right choice for America's economy(and me and my firends....once we buy up all this cheap sh*t...WOO WHOOOOOO...)and for taxpayers like you(hehehehehehe).I appreciate their efforts to help stop the crisis in our financial markets(that I/We created)from spreading to our entire economy(until after I'm gone...THANK YOU!!!).And I appreciate their willingness to work across party lines in the midst of an election season(And not make it look like just the Republicans did all this to you...I did my part for ya Johnny Boy).GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment