Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Putting Car Registration in Companies Name?

I have a quick question for you, I recently purchased a vehicle in my Company Name, I am going to be going down to the BMV to have the registration and plates put in my companies name. When I contacted the BMV by the phone, they asked me if I was a signer for the company which I am, and informed me that I would need the Title, Business TAX-ID, and my Driver License. The problem I have is my Driver License and Registration Privileges are currently suspended. Will this be an issue sense I am not putting the car in my name? Can I just show them a state ID? This car is going to be used by my employees, but I don't want to have them driving around and a Police Officer do a random plate check, and pull them over because my name comes up they think this person has a suspended license. Please let me know what I can do, or what I need to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment