Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My grandpa is in the hospital?

First of all my grandpa had something close to a heart attack but not exactly a heart attack.It happened like yesterday and he is still in the hospital and I think by tommorrow they will see if hes gonna stay alive or not.Right now hes alive in the hospital he is having trouble breaththing so they have him some sorta tube to make him breathe.I havent seen him at all.The only time I saw him is when I was a baby when I still lived in lebanon.Now I live in nashville.My mom hasnt seen him in like 10 yrs almost 11.Its really sad she dosent get to see her dad at this moment.She calls her sisters to check on him.And last night I had a dream that he stayed alive but my dreams never come true ): He is 86 yrs old.He did smoke.If he does die I will still cry.He always asked about me.Btw im 12 my b-day was june 10.I have 2 sibling which are boys one is 11 one is 8. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment