Friday, August 12, 2011

Lover her alot need advice?

she sed she just wants to be friends "doesnt know if she sees anything happening" is there even still a chance? and if i don't quit tryin will she probably come around? were good friends see each other every day and talk, i don't want anyone saying to forget about it because it's not just a crush i have to have her i love her friend or G/F i would do anything for her. so moving on as of now isn't an option i have never met anyone like this before. she deffinetly shows that she cares about me to i don't know what to do help please. we are good friends though but not enough to deter her from be afraid to ruin the friendship. some people are telling me to talk to her more others are telling me to go away for a while so she realizes how much she's missing out on by missing me. i treat her good i buy her things she likes as surprises and she gets really happy. it's been a month since the friends thing,we got to know each other alot better since then but she smart and confuses me loli'm smart too haha but she just confuses me with the way she feels i'm the only one she flirts with.

No comments:

Post a Comment