Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is it normal for him to want more , when we have these kind of trust issues?

About a year ago, I found out that my boyfriend had cheated online with multiple girls under an alias e-mail address. I also found out that he had e-mailed his ex-wife and told her he enjoyed watching her play with "toys" I can't seem to get over this betrayal...I have no tolerance for him anymore...it's like what he did made me fall out of love with him. This is the only man that really ever made my heart leap for him when I saw him. He told me he did all this because he wanted attention and to feel wanted. We have a child together and to say the least our life has waned with this new addition to the family...plus my hormones have never been so sluggish. Is the internet chats cheating and can he be trusted so that I can fall in love with him all over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment