Monday, August 8, 2011

How can i not let peoples comments, opinions of me, attitudes and perceptions of me get me so mad ?

how ungrateful you are. You have a girl here, who is trying to help you...but it isn't good enough....you REJECTED her, and ped judgment on her, the way you fear that others are doing to you...I have seen many here, try to befriend you. YOU are the problem..and stop retaliating, against your friends that have been there for you, with your complaints...I have tried so hard to be your true friend...and look how you have treated me. ...You need to get over yourself, and stop this pity potty you are constantly on....you do nothing, in spite of two years that you have been here, asking the same questions. YOu reject, the very ones that care the most,...so it is your fault, and yours alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment