Thursday, August 11, 2011

"best" friends embarr me in front of boyfriend?!?

So 2 of my "best" friends have been dying to meet my boyfriend, i finally tell them they can. last nite me and him were out walking through our neighborhood and they were worried about me and came looking for me. then they saw him and said hi and stuff, and then we went up to my room (all 4 of us) and they picked out everything embarring they could. like i have these old cds like cheetah girls and crap and they showed him that, and when i told them to get out because we were going to watch a movie they threw a fit and called me bipolar and ****, when the girl that said it wont even let us say it at her house bc someone in her family is bipolar. i havent talked to all 3 of them (2 friends and boyfriend) since last nite. do you think he still likes me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment